Absolute convenience is secured via this two bedroom apartment within a boutique style development. It is mere steps away from an abundance of celebrated dining options and local conveniences such as a supermarket, medical services and beauticians/hairdressers. Truly a bonus is the possibility to stroll to numerous tourist attractions (eg the NGA, Parliament House and the Glassworks) the corporate neighbourhood of Barton and also Manuka Oval.
Located on the ground floor with video intercom, this apartment includes two easily accessible, designated, underground car spaces and features;
• Modern, neutral styling to the interior
• Good sized living area with comfortable, quality furnishings
• LCD TV and DVD player
• Bedroom 1 has a queen bed and walk through robes to the ensuite
• Bedroom two has flexible bedding (request a king bed or two king singles)
• A well designed, fully equipped kitchen with stone bench tops
• Complete laundry (washing machine, dryer, iron and board)
• Main bathroom has a full sized bath tub
• Absolute seasonal comfort via reverse cycle system
2 minute walk to all of central Kingston’s conveniences and dining options. Breakfast at Silo Bakery (they open at 7am) and secure a vanilla brulee tart for a decadent morning tea!
Something different to do …try …making your own paperweight at the Canberra Glassworks
Experience the difference with an Accommodate Canberra apartment….
*Rates quoted are subject to availability, long stays are those in excess of 28 nights
1/3 Tench Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604