Absolute convenience is secured via this two bedroom apartment within an older, yet modest development in a fantastic location. It is mere steps away from an abundance of celebrated dining options and local conveniences such as a supermarket, medical services and beauticians/hairdressers. Truly a bonus is the possibility to stroll to numerous tourist attractions (eg the NGA, Parliament House and the Glassworks) the corporate neighbourhood of Barton and also Manuka Oval.
Located on the ground floor with intercom, this apartment includes one easily accessible, designated, underground car spaces and features;
• Outdoor swimming pool, one of the only complexes which offer this feature on Canberra’s South side
• Complex tennis court
• A small courtyard shadowed by greenery for extra privacy
• Good sized living area with comfortable, quality furnishings
• LCD TV and DVD player
• Bedroom 1 has a queen bed
• Bedroom two has flexible bedding (request a king bed or two king singles)
• A well designed, fully equipped kitchen
• Complete laundry (washing machine, dryer, iron and board)
• Bathroom has a full sized bath tub
2 minute walk to all of central Kingston’s conveniences and dining options. Breakfast at Silo Bakery (they open at 7am) and secure a vanilla brulee tart for a decadent morning tea!
Something different to do …try …making your own paperweight at the Canberra Glassworks
Experience the difference with an Accommodate Canberra apartment….
*Rates quoted are subject to availability, long stays are those in excess of 28 nights
16/4 Tench Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604