Absolute convenience is secured via this apartment. It is is mere steps away from an abundance of celebrated dining options and local conveniences such as a supermarket, medical services and beauticians/hairdressers. Truly a bonus is the possibility to stroll to numerous tourist attractions (eg the NGA, Parliament House and the Glassworks) the corporate neighborhood of Barton and also Manuka Oval.
Free high speed internet
Located on level 1 (ground level) with video intercom, this apartment includes an easily accessible, designated, underground car space and features;
• Free Wifi access for the duration of your stay
• Classically styled interior
• A generous north facing terrace with outdoor setting
• Good sized living area with comfortable, quality furnishings
• LCD TV and DVD player
• Separate study area with desk
• Bedroom has a queen sized bed, generous walk through robes and balcony access
• A well designed, fully equipped kitchen
• Complete laundry fit out (washing machine, dryer, iron and board)
• Light, bright bathroom with large shower recess
• Absolute seasonal comfort via reverse cycle system
• Foxtel available with a smart TV
2 minute walk to all of central Kingston’s conveniences and dining options. Breakfast at Silo Bakery (they open at 7am) and secure a vanilla brulee tart for a decadent morning tea!
Something different to do …try …making your own paperweight at the Canberra Glassworks
Experience the difference with an Accommodate Canberra apartment….
*Rates quoted are subject to availability, long stays are those in excess of 28 nights
4/3 Tench Street, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604