This industrial feel apartment is sure to impress with only a short walk to the Kingston shops and the iconic Kingston foreshore. Overlooking a Kingston skyline with windows wrapping the living and dining area allowing copious amounts of natural light to flood through, you will be pleased with the amount of space this apartment has to offer with a split level floor plan.
This two storey apartment has one King sized bedroom with its own ensuite bathroom along with a segregated sitting area that has a double sofa bed, this extra room has a closing door and can be used as a second bedroom** across the hall from the main bathroom/Laundry.
• Modern appliances throughout the entire apartment
• Free wifi access
• Washing machine (no dryer)
• Absolute seasonal comfort with reverse-cycle air conditioning
• Study area with desk and chair
• Secure remote access to the garage with two allocated car spots
• Lift access
• Flat screen TV
• Large kitchen fully equipped with quality crockery, cutlery and cooking equipment
• Barn style sliding doors for the sitting room and main bathroom/laundry
• Open plan living and dining area
• Ensuite bathroom has a freestanding bathtub
** IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE SOFA BED MADE UP PLEASE CONTACT OUR OFFICE AT LEAST 72 HOURS PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL AS EXTRA CHARGES APPLY.**
Unit 305 / 9 The Causeway, Kingston, Australian Capital Territory 2604