Travellers are sure to appreciate the many benefits of staying in the sophisticated Realm Precinct. This mixed use development combines luxurious apartment complexes with top class hotels and superb amenities, all within the bustling Parliamentary Triangle. Our apartments are spacious and feature a superior design and finish. Stunning, fully equipped kitchens and open plan living spaces avoid any sense of claustrophobia if you stay in, but just on your doorstep are no less than 5 magnificent dining options. A short walk affords guests access to several of Canberra’s national tourist attractions, federal government departments and an increasing presence of corporate and association offices. The drive to the city centre is about 7 minutes and the airport 10 minutes. Secure car parking is included.
With access on ground level (2 level dwelling) and sleeping 1-2 guests, features of this split level apartment include;
• Fabulous loft style design with a wall of glass
• Bedroom has 1x King sized bed and TV
• Separate toilet downstairs
• Coffee machine in apartment for guests use (guests must supply their own pods)
• Balcony with an outdoor setting and a view across parkland
• Quality, comfortable furnishings with modern appeal
• DVD player
• Separate study
• A well designed, fully equipped kitchen and full laundry set up
• Luxurious, fully tiled bathroom plus downstairs powder room
• Absolute seasonal comfort via ducted, reverse cycle air control
• Easily accessed, secure, allocated parking is included for 1 car
The Realm Precinct unearths several splendid culinary destinations each taking their inspiration from a different world cuisine. An impressive health club, day spa and hairdressing salon can be utilised and vibrant shopping or nightlife experiences are easily accessed in nearby Manuka or Kingston.
Something different to do …try …an early morning wonder up to Parliament House on the 1st Wednesday of the month to see the spectacular routine involved in changing the flag on the massive flag pole.
Experience the difference with an Accommodate Canberra apartment….
*Rates quoted are subject to availability, long stays are those in excess of 28 nights
6/3 Burbury Close, Barton, Australian Capital Territory 2600