Be our guest - are you one of them?
Our guests at Accommodate Canberra include corporate clients, Defence personnel, travelling salespersons, medical officers and Allied Health, members of the Australian Government and those just needing a home away from home.
If you are on a secondment, working on a project, consulting for the Government, relocating, renovating, in between houses or just visiting, let us use our intimate knowledge of Canberra's attractions to your advantage.
Call us to discuss Government and corporate rates starting from as low as $145.00/night. Please note there is a minimum say of 5 nights.
Make a reservation by calling 02 6295 9430 during business hours or email anytime to email@example.com
We look forward to accommodating your needs.
Join our happy customers and add to the exciting feedback by emailing us your experience.
- We stayed in Glebe Park 61 last week and it was the most comfortable, well-appointed and conveniently located apartment we have ever stayed in. The booking in procedure was well communicated and efficient with clear instructions for after-hours check in. The complex was close to the city environs with secure parking and the apartment beautifully appointed, warm (important in July) extremely clean and well stocked with kitchen appliances and crockery. I highly recommend this high quality 5 star accommodation Margaret Debais
- We thoroughly enjoyed staying in your luxurious Tench Street apartment. Not only was the apartment immaculate and spacious, but it was in a perfect location. We have fallen in love with Kingston! Thankyou for all your help and we will see you next time we are in Canberra
Michelle (Leisure Traveller)
- The apartment Glebe Park 131 is fantastic! It's perfect for the conference (just right outside) and the facilities here are everything I need
- Thank you so much for organising our accommodation and being so wonderful re: key collection etc. We are TRULY grateful! With our two tired little ones and 5 hours of delays at the airport we were exhausted and were more than thankful for the efforts you went to to facilitate key collection from your home.
Many thanks and kind regards.
We will be back again!
Brit & Clay
- The service offered by Accommodate Apartments Canberra is professional and friendly. Our accommodation is of a high standard and meets our needs perfectly.
Robyn (Australian Government Department)
- Thank you so much for the accommodation in Canberra.
It was terrific, really, really great. We all enjoyed our holiday. My boys had the top floor so they thought they were kings for the week. Canberra is such a great place to visit. So much to see and everyone is really helpful and nice.
Some of our friends thought ‘Why Canberra?’, but we have been so full of all the things to do and see, They’ll be getting sick of hearing about the place.
Once again, thank you very much for your last minute lifeline. We really appreciated your help
Joanne (Boom Logistics)
- Just a quick note to say that the accommodation at 46 Printers Way was perfect for our daughter Lucy and new husband Philip's wedding preparation and for my husband and I as a "home away from home" for the five days. We had a great time and everything went very well, lots of lovely memories and photos! Thank you again
- Thank you Accommodate, true five star service all the way!
- We constantly have doctors coming for various periods of time so we are very grateful to have found your business and what it offers plus the helpful service you provide. All the doctors that have stayed in your properties have given very favourable comments on your properties
Kate Pratt (Canberra Hospital)
- My experiences with Accomodate Canberra have been second to none. The team acted quickly to assess and fulfill my accommodation needs. The unit was immaculate, well appointed, functional and centrally located. All in all this was a great experience and I would not hesitate to recommend Accomodate Canberra
Jason Stewart (SITA Environmental Solutions)
- Just a short note to thank you so very much for sorting out my accommodation arrangements in Canberra last weekend.
The apartment was terrific: plenty of space, well located, beautifully furnished - and all for a very reasonable price.
I will certainly have no hesitation in recommending your apartments to our family, friends and colleagues.Thank you and look forward to speaking with you again soon'