Trieste 13 (Kingston, ACT)Absolute convenience is secured via this two bedroom apartment within a boutique style development. It is mere steps away from an abundance of celebrated dining options and local conveniences such as a supermarket, medical services and beauticians/hairdressers. Truly a bonus is the possibility to stroll to numerous tourist attractions (eg the NGA, Parliament House and the Glassworks) the corporate neighbourhood of Barton and also Manuka Oval.
Located on level 1 (lift access) with video intercom, this apartment includes two easily accessible, designated, underground car spaces and features;
• Classic, neutral styling to the interior
• A generous balcony with outdoor setting
• Good sized living area with comfortable, quality furnishings and lots of light
• LCD TV and DVD player
• Bedroom 1 has a queen bed and walk through robes to the ensuite
• Bedroom two has a queen sized bed
• A well designed, fully equipped kitchen with marble benchtops
• Complete laundry (washing machine, dryer, iron and board)
• Main bathroom is spacious
• Absolute seasonal comfort via reverse cycle system
• Foxtel connection
2 minute walk to all of central Kingston’s conveniences and dining options. Breakfast at Silo Bakery (they open at 7am) and secure a vanilla brulee tart for a decadent morning tea!
Something different to do …try …making your own paperweight at the Canberra Glassworks
Experience the difference with an Accommodate Canberra apartment….
*Rates quoted are subject to availability, long stays are those in excess of 28 nights