Campbell 506Just outside of the Parliamentary Triangle, Campbell really is a unique location within the National Capital as it offers easy access to many aspects of this great city. This two bedroom, two bathroom apartment has class and character with everything you need at hand. Hi-end furniture to keep you comfortable, bedding for the best night’s sleep and energy efficient appliances. Situated parallel to Anzac Parade you’re not far from the War Memorial, Commonwealth Park on Lake Burley Griffin and the City. If you are working with Defence, ASIO or ADFA this is the most convenient position. Across Hassett Park are cafes, pubs and restaurants or dine in with the table set for six.
On the weekends take a bike ride around the lake or a walk to the High Court, National Australia Gallery, Portrait Gallery and lots more. Then jump to the city to enjoy the vibrant night life. Unit 506/6 is perfect for the traveller seeking convenience and class in a modern state of the art, beautifully appointed apartment.
You will also be impressed with the 7 minute approx. drive from the airport.
• Top floor two bedroom apt with queen size beds
• Open plan living with quality brand, hi-end furnishings
• Quick access to the roof top gardens (with BBQ). Views over Hassett Park or back to the city.
• Fully equipped kitchen features marble bench tops and semi gloss finishes
- Miele Dishwasher
- Miele Induction Cooktop and Range Hood
- Breville Quick Touch Microwave
- LG French Door Fridge with chilled water and ice maker
• Smart HDLED televisions
- 55” LG Smart HDLED with LG Sound Bar (Living room)
- 32” Sony Smart HDLED (Master bedroom)
• Free WiFi with Hi Speed NBN internet
• Full laundry with AEG washing machine and dryer, airing rack, iron & ironing board
• Secure lift access and intercoms
• Absolute seasonal comfort with double glazing and reverse cycle air control
• Easily accessed, secure, allocated parking for 2 cars is included