Trieste 4Minimum 5 night stay
Absolute convenience is secured via this apartment. It is is mere steps away from an abundance of celebrated dining options and local conveniences such as a supermarket, medical services and beauticians/hairdressers. Truly a bonus is the possibility to stroll to numerous tourist attractions (eg the NGA, Parliament House and the Glassworks) the corporate neighbourhood of Barton and also Manuka Oval.
Located on level 1 (ground level) with video intercom, this apartment includes an easily accessible, designated, underground car space and features;
• Classically styled interior
• A generous north facing terrace with outdoor setting
• Good sized living area with comfortable, quality furnishings
• LCD TV and DVD player
• Separate study area with desk
• Bedroom has a queen sized bed, generous walk through robes and balcony access
• A well designed, fully equipped kitchen
• Complete laundry fit out (washing machine, dryer, iron and board)
• Light, bright bathroom with large shower recess
• Absolute seasonal comfort via reverse cycle system
2 minute walk to all of central Kingston’s conveniences and dining options. Breakfast at Silo Bakery (they open at 7am) and secure a vanilla brulee tart for a decadent morning tea!
Something different to do …try …making your own paperweight at the Canberra Glassworks
Experience the difference with an Accommodate Canberra apartment….
*Rates quoted are subject to availability, long stays are those in excess of 28 nights