Aurora 145 night minimum stay
Aurora is an ideal location for people who want to experience the relaxing and inspiring feature of the Kingston’s foreshore, this apartment is a short stroll to the abundance of café’s & restaurants that Kingston has to offer. Take as stroll along the newly developed Kingston Foreshore, have a picnic at Telopea Park. A secure car space is included with your apartment. Located on the 2nd floor and sleeps 2 in superb comfort, your apartment features;
• One bedroom open plan style
• Queen size bed
• Exclusive furnishings
• Balcony with outdoor setting
• Canal water views
• 1 bathroom
• Flat screen television plus DVD player
• Mini hi-fi with i-pod connectivit0079
• Reverse cycle ducted air control
• Fully equipped kitchen with quality crockery, cutlery & cooking equipment
• Full laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron & ironing board
This brand new apartment has an enviable location in the emerging foreshore precinct. Walking distance to Kingston conveniences and renowned dining options, the tourist award winning “Old Bus Depot Markets' along with Canberra Glass Works and the Burley Griffin Antique Centre. Less than five minutes’ drive away is the impressive Manuka shopping precinct and Manuka Oval as well as many of the national capital’s most popular tourist attractions.
Experience the difference with an Accommodate Canberra apartment….
*Rates quoted are subject to availability, long stays are those in excess of 28 nights