Serviced Apartment Canberra
3/1 Gordon Street, City, Australian Capital Territory 2601
The Metropolitan complex is large and lavish. It is perfectly positioned between the city centre and the trendy New Acton precinct and neighbours the Australian National University and Arts district. Always popular, this complex further benefits guests because of the generous amenities offered including a 25m indoor lap pool, fully equipped Gym (rowing machines, treadmills, cross trainers, weights room) sauna plus 2 resident’s bbq areas and extensive interior gardens. Though a car is certainly not needed, secure car parking is included.
5 night minimum stay
Enjoying prime private street access via an enclosed courtyard and sleeping 1-2 guests, this fabulous apartment features;
• Spacious loft style design
• Balcony with an outdoor setting off upstairs bedroom
• Open plan living with quality, comfortable furnishings
• LCD TV and DVD player
• Study desk
• Bedroom is mezzanine style with a queen sized bed
• Large fully equipped kitchen with gloss finishes
• Full laundry
• Spacious, attractive bathroom
• Absolute seasonal comfort via ducted, reverse cycle air control
• Secure, allocated parking is included for 1 car
Urban Food Store is nearby for essentials “ with a twist” (have breakfast there one morning too if you can!) Alice be Curious, located in The Mews, is a boutique with a difference and across into university territory you can catch a recital at Llewellyn Hall, a performance at the ANU Arts Centre or an exhibition at the Drill Hall Gallery.
Something different?...... Why not visit Teatro Vivaldi (for an entertaining meal)
Experience the difference with an Accommodate Canberra apartment….
*Rates quoted are subject to availability, long stays are those in excess of 28 nights
- Bathrooms: 1.5
- Off Street Parking: 1
- Air Conditioning