Mode 406 (Braddon, ACT)A fabulous location awaits you just north of the City Centre and right in the heart of the lively urban hub that is Lonsdale Street. With cutting edge businesses, destination retail and much revered dining options located at your door and a simple stroll to all that the city centre offers, the Accommodate Canberra Mode apartments are “as new” and feature a superior finish and environmental focus. Situated on the 4th floor (fabulous lobby/ lift access) and sleeping 1-2 guests, features include;
• Fabulous loft style design with a wall of glass
• The convenience of a separate study
• Large balcony with outdoor setting and bbq
• Sleek, streamlined designer furnishings
• LCD TV, DVD and stereo with ipod dock
• Bedroom is mezzanine style with a queen sized bed, generous storage and television
• Compact yet fully equipped kitchen with quartz bench tops and smeg appliances
• Full laundry (washer, dryer, iron and ironing board)
• Luxurious, fully tiled bathroom with large shower recess
• Absolute seasonal comfort via reverse cycle air control
• Secure, allocated, underground parking is included for 1 car
A unique outfit, flowers, fine wine, old wares, new haircut…everything at your doorstep! The iconic Lonsdale Street Roasters do coffee (16 house blends) Italian and Sons do a tasty daily special and Eightysix (the new kid on the block & home of the Popcorn Sundae) was rated in Gourmet Traveller’s top 20 new restaurants.
Something different to do …try …a time warp on foot walking through the beautiful, and rare for Canberra, heritage precinct nearby (original 1920’s street signs, fire hydrants and home facades) to the heritage listed Gorman House arts complex (home of a great market on a Saturday).